10. Whatever you do, don’t love yourself.
- Hide behind your computer keyboard.
- Keep your skeletons in your closet. Be ashamed of them. All of them.
- Make your friends responsible for keeping your secrets, even after your death.
- Don’t say anything when you witness injustice. Be a bystander.
- Don’t finish your book.
- Don’t tell your spouse the truth about anything.
- Model living untruthfully for your children. Show them what a marriage without love or respect looks like.
- Don’t allow yourself any freedom. Don’t make any plans.
- When you find the great love of your life, do nothing.
|photo copyright Isadora Gruye Photography|